Please read carefully: Our small independent business depends on maximizing occupancy and cancellations can often result in empty villas. Cancellation of your reservation must be notified in writing via email. We advise all guests to obtain travel and cancellation policy insurance.
Exmouth Escape Resort is not a designated government approved quarantine facility.
In circumstance where a guest test COVID positive during their stay: –
Exmouth Escape Resort will immediately commence our comprehensive procedures and processes to safeguard guests and staff.
Guest must during the remainder of their stay, comply with all Western Australian Health Regulations in relation to self-isolation.
Any additional costs for delivery of food and essentials must be borne by the guest.
Exmouth Escape Resort are unable to guarantee availability to extend beyond the reserved dates, to allow the guest to comply with the required isolation/quarantine period.
In cases where we are able to accommodate guests, our direct rates apply (no discounts will be applicable and a extra departure cleaning fee of $250/Villa will apply).
Exmouth Escape Resort provides immediate confirmations for bookings made on the website and as such credit card surcharges are automatically applied. Acceptance of all charges is deemed to have occurred by the placement of reservation via the website. If you don’t wish to incur the credit card surcharge please contact us 21 days prior and make a direct booking via the telephone. We can then provide the bank details for direct deposit of monies. Change of mind of payment method within 21 days prior to arrival, all fees and charges will apply
- The balance of your reservation is due 14 days prior to arrival.
- ALL credit card payments incur credit card commission charges:-
- VISA/Mastercard – 1.5 %
- NO AMEX or DINERS Accepted
- Cancellations within 30 and 14 days of arrival; a $50.00 administration fee will apply including a credit card surcharge.
- Cancellations within 14 days of arrival; all monies will be forfeited, including credit card surcharges.
- Approved refunds by management, all credit card taxes will be forfeited.
The Western Australian Government is set to open the Hard Borders on the 5th of February 2022.
Accordingly, please find below Exmouth Escape Resort’s COVID Terms & Conditions:
Regional Border Closure
If our regional borders are forced closed by WA state government preventing guests to travel to our regions –
Guests due to arrive Inside 14 days of arrival -No Refund will be granted
Guests due to arrive Outside of 14 days of arrival – Refund less all Credit Card surcharges
Failure to be allowed to enter the State from any other state or international country
No Refund will be granted inside of 14 days prior to arrival for cancellations due to either one or all of the below conditions:
Declined G2G pass
PCR Testing not being fulfilled by guest and having the appropriate clearance prior to travel
Guests’ inability to comply with all legislative conditions
Forced isolation at state or regional border
Guest test COVID positive inside 14 days prior to arrival.
We are committed to ensuring the continuity of our small independent business, while protecting our guests and staff.
Terms & Conditions
- Exmouth Escape Resort assumes no responsibility for loss of money, jewels or other valuables
- The Villa should be locked if unattended and that parking is at the guests’ own risk
- No pets are allowed and the Villa to be left clean and tidy including all dishes to be washed and put away. Failure to comply *extra cleaning fee may apply
- The liability for this account is not waived and the guest is held personally responsible for damages, missing inventory and in the event that the indicated person, company or association fails to pay for any part of the full amount of the invoice charges accrued during the stay.
- Authority is given to the Exmouth Escape Resort to process credit card payment 14 days prior to check-in
- Extra charges for additional persons apply and need to be registered at the reception immediately.
- The Villa is non-smoking and the Exmouth Escape Resort has authority to recover any cost enquired due to smoke damage.
Special and Hot Deals Extra Terms and Conditions.
No Cancellations. No refunds. School Holidays and Public Holidays incur a change charge to the full upgrade to rack rate.
For any questions please do not hesitate to contact our staff at the front office.
Thank you kindly,
Your Exmouth Escape Resort Team.